Landlording your home
Are you a Tired Burned Out Landlord?
PROPERTY INVESTORS & LANDLORDS!
Adelaide rents are going through the roof...Find out what rent you should be getting? Stop money flowing out of your wallet.
Simply enter your property details and we'll email you an independent opinion as to what your Glenelg and Adelaide Western Beachside investment property should be renting for.
From the Desk of Monika Bonet – Licensed Glenelg Real Estate Agent
Management of rental properties is a tough nut to crack…between you and me, it's hard to find good tenants that;
- Don't need a top gun property manager to watch over them
- Think like a homeowner
- Treat your properties like its theirs
- Want to pay more rent than the minimum
- Always pay their rent on time, week in week out
- Don't drive you up the wall with mind numbing call outs
- Don't move out early and leave you stranded with a vacancy
- Don't drag you through tribunals when they move-out
- Take responsibility for maintaining the property to it's current condition
- And finally, when you've decided you've had enough and want to cash out; they'll make it impossible for you to get access to show the property, or getting them out will be a drag.
Bottom line is; employing Raine & Horne Glenelg as your Property Manager is all about how you can make your life much easier and your venture into property investment much, much more profitable.
Our Methods are Tested and Proven…
The strategies we employ in our property management, are guaranteed to save you the landlord extra hundreds, if not thousands of dollars per year on any house you may have in your rental portfolio. Actually, any single item on the list you just read will make most landlords extra hundreds of dollars per year. We’ve applied our proven property management strategies over and over again, and earned a lot of extra cash for our landlords on their rental properties.
We Guarantee You'll Save Money…
In fact, we’re so confident of our tested and proven property management strategies, that we’ll offer you a guarantee. If you bring your property to us to manage and you’re dissatisfied with our service after the first three months we’ll gladly refund you the full cost of your monthly property management fees you’ve paid us. We can’t be any fairer than that, can we? So why would we offer a guarantee that could end up that you’ll get our services for FREE? Try our property management strategies and you’ll soon find out why!
Buying Rental Properties is Fun - Managing Tenants Isn’t…
You may have become a landlord by accident, after you could not sell your home and had to find a tenant to cover the mortgage payments. Or you may be a seasoned property investor by choice, aspiring to get rich through property investment.
No matter how you got into the landlord business, or how many rental properties you own, you’ll probably agree that managing rental properties is hard work.
It’s fun to buy a rental property, negotiate the purchase price, write off your negatively geared tax deductions each year, and feel a proud rental property owner. But dealing with tenants, receiving troubled calls on any day of the week and any hour of the day, having to respond to them, reaching into your pocket to cover expenses in excess of rental income when the rent doesn’t arrive, dealing with irresponsible contractors, having to make payments on an empty house, cleaning up the mess after tenants move-out, is proof that property management is one tough job that can put years of aging on you as a landlord, very quickly.
Tenants Can Make You Want To Quit
Are all tenants bad? Certainly not. There are super tenants out there. The problem is, it only takes a few bad ones, to change your overall attitude towards them as a whole. Even more importantly, they can change your attitude towards property investment to the point where you may want to quit being a landlord just before you start really noticing some serious equity growth.
Well, it does not have to be that way. Our services are all about - putting your rental properties on profitable autopilot so you can keep investing.
Take Action Now
It’s up to you to make a step towards putting your rental properties on money-making autopilot.
Don't procrastinate, do it NOW. We have 3 simple plans that'll change your investment strategy.
- If you want to have nothing more to do with tenants, if you don't care to ever fix or own that rental property any more, then contact us TODAY. We’ll take care of finding you a BUYER immediately for your rental property. Just Click Here NOW and we’ll take care of everything for you. You’ll never have to talk to your tenant again, nor will you ever need to deal with that property any more.
- If you want to continue to keep your rental property for a while and enjoy the equity growth and tax benefits, BUT have a hands-free property management system without periods of extended vacancies, without doing maintenance yourself, without dealing with evictions, without getting phone calls at all hours of the night, and without chasing late rental payments, then Click Here RIGHT NOW. We'll guarantee that you’ll be able to sleep at night knowing that we’ll find you a tenant that’ll pay TOP MARKET RENT and maintain your property in its current condition.
- If you’re unsure and not ready yet to make a decision what to do with your rental property, then why not discover the FREE property investment resources we have in store for you. All you have to do is subscribe to our FREE Online Property Investment Newsletter. This newsletter is issued bi-monthly to your email box and is jam-packed with the latest trends in the real estate and rental property markets. Each issue has money-making tips and tricks aimed at maximising your profit on your investment properties. Don’t waste any more time procrastinating, it’s time to take ACTION; Subscribe NOW!
Before I go … if you haven’t yet selected a plan, re-read the options we’ve provided to you.
The absolute worst thing you can do is to procrastinate and do nothing. Remember we’re here ready and waiting, to help you maximise the profitability on your investment property.
That’s why at Raine & Horne Glenelg, we can say that we’re probably the best Glenelg Real Estate Agents because “we’ll look after you”…
Monika Bonet – Principal Raine & Horne Glenelg.
Licensed Glenelg Real Estate Agent
Did You Know That All Property Managers Are Not The Same? Discover the difference that your Property Manager can make towards maximising your rental returns… READ MORE
That's why at Raine & Horne Glenelg, we can say that we’re probably the best Glenelg Real Estate Agents because "we'll look after you"…