Our Service Guarantee to You…
At Raine and Horne Glenelg our commitment is to strive towards providing you with the highest standard of service. Promises are easily made and just as easily forgotten. We believe that you should only ever make promises you can keep. We believe that we are unique to make these commitments through our service guarantee.
Does your Glenelg Property Manager make these guarantees?...
We Guarantee our Service…
…or we’ll refund you 3 Months Management for FREE!
- To respond to your telephone calls within 24 hours
- To respond to fax and email requests with 24 hours
- To not make excuses but provide you with solutions
- To regularly provide you with comparative market analysis of the rental market value by comparing your property to similar properties and market trends
- To find you quality tenants by marketing in newspapers, by displaying your property in our online rental magazine, by erecting a “To Let” sign where applicable and by circulate rental-listing opportunities to businesses that are moving people into South Australia
- To accompany all prospective tenants to the property - we do not hand out keys
- To thoroughly interview all prospective tenants prior to approval
- To carry out thorough tenant reference checks including TICA &/or NTD National Tenant Database checks
- To sight your tenant’s photo identification and carry out 100 point ID checks on all tenants that sign your lease.
- To prepare detailed property inspections reports and provide you with a programme of recommended maintenance.
- To prepare a furniture inventory list if applicable
- To prepare all documentation in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act
- To collect a full rental bond prior to the tenant receiving your keys
- To carry out regular property inspections and forward you a detailed report
- To monitor arrears on a daily basis and promptly enforce our ZERO TOLERANCE procedures should your tenant fail to make rental payments
- To review the rent regularly to ensure that you’re getting the true MARKET RENT for your property
- To arrange repairs and maintenance in accordance with your instructions
- To carry out final inspections on your property and correctly administer the rental bond monies
- To offer you FREE market appraisals and/or photos, each year or upon request
- To offer you a Master Policy Cover - Landlord Protection Insurance, upon request
- To give you expert advice with regard to the application of Residential Tenancies Act
- To have a thorough knowledge of the Anti-Discrimination and Privacy Act
- To account to you your rental monies twice monthly
- To administer all funds through an audited trust account
- To use a documented management system with checklists to eliminate human error
- To send you FREE regular newsletters and resources so you can learn how to maximise your profitability.
We’re so confident of our service that if you feel that we’re not offering you the above services … we'll refund you the last three months management fee… from the time you notify us.
That’s why at Raine & Horne Glenelg, we can say that we’re probably the best Glenelg Real Estate Agents because “we’ll look after you”…
Continue to "Property Management Forms"